New from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Well I'm a smartass by nature and don't mean to be an *******. I don't exactly care for the attitude on GMFS, that's why I stopped going on there and I'm trying to post on there again. I have thick enough skin but it's a few too many people that think they're better than some if they know more than that one person and are just plain assholes. I posted saying I'm not new but back and 1 post said "and who are you?" and another said something like "you know, it's that guy, the guy with the CB". If I cam across with an attitude then my bad, I'm just a sarcastic smartass. I did change the words in the 1st post so my bad if I came off wrong.

Ohh no problem bud, nothing wrong with a smartass, it's the ones who try to be eTough that piss me off.

Most of us open these threads, read the truck information and scroll for pictures instantly :lol: I understand how JJ might have missed your link.

Sounds like he's one of us Ryan. Down boy!!!!

We're good, we're good, don't shock me!

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohh no problem bud, nothing wrong with a smartass, it's the ones who try to be eTough that piss me off.

Most of us open these threads, read the truck information and scroll for pictures instantly :lol: I understand how JJ might have missed your link.!

Well I'm not an eThug but I have no problem talking sh*t if I have to lol.

I probably should have posted pics in an introduction but I didn't feel like posting them at the time, just figure if someone wanted to see my truck bad enough they'd click that link like I said to lol. But they're posted now so no big deal now lol.

Last edited:

daltonsride

Reaction score
New guy form North Carolina Mountain Property For Sale. Also a member on GMFS forum (even though I just started to use it again and not all that active on there).

I have a 98 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 ECSB, with a 5.7L 350 V8, 4L60E Auto trans, 3.73 gears with a G80, K&N air intake kit, true dual Flowmaster exhaust with X pipe, tinted windows, UWS toolbox, Weston Wheel-to-Wheel stepbars and a stainless steel bug/hoodshield and a Cobra H-D CB. I also think it's leveled on the front, just looks like it is but I'm not sure if it is and if it is I don't know if it has leveling keys or if the stock keys got cranked. I've had this truck since February 2004. If you want to check it out click on the cardomain link in my sig

It's not really modified, I had big plans for it but I decided that I'm going to get a newer Silverado whenever I'll be able to so it's no need to do anything else to it.

I've always owned a Chevy full size truck, the current truck is only my 2nd truck/vehicle. First one was an 86 Custom Deluxe RCLB Midnight Blue with a 305 and a manual transmission (granny transmission). If it was 4x4 I would have kept it as a 2nd truck but it was 2wd and I needed the money so I sold it. I'll always have at least 1 full size Chevy or GMC truck in my driveway and since getting a 4x4 I'll never go back to a 2wd unless I have a 4x4 also.

2WD was the dumbest move I ever made buying a truck never again LOL