New from Marland but far from new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squidtracy

Reaction score
Thank You all for the warm welcome, sorry about the record long intro. to answer a few questions i saw, I live in Southern Maryland ( Lexington Park ) and retired US Navy 30 years and i will get pics posted ASAP once i figure out how to size them etc... and the Super Bee also but, I will keep the Mopar pics to a minimum. I am very excited about this project and i will be the first to confess that i am in over my head but, that will in no way stop me, I just need to get a bit smarter as i go.

squidtracy

Reaction score
Ok I finally got my other car posted on the Sticky thread show your other projects so now she is out there for all to see. 2008 Dodge Charger Super Bee 6.1L HEMI with all the whistles and bells and a ton of attitude. I bought her new in 08 ( 40th Anniversays of the Super Bee ) and there are 1,000 on the planet and all serial numbered. All are painted in the B-5 blue and vary with options. Now that i got that out of the way I will work on the truck pics in the street build section. It is a huge undertaking for me but, in the end will be well worth the effort.

squidtracy

Reaction score
Thanks all for the warm welcome, I am looking forward to learning more about the site and the people and recourses on here. I have a big project on my hands but i am taking it like eating an elephant, one bite at a time.