New daily again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys, looks as if I have the bagged truck traded. A local guy here in town wants it, and wants to trade me his '97 Z71 in great shape. And it seems the deal will go down within a day or two, once I get the system pulled out of mine anyway. I know the pic is extremely small, but I would like some input on what all I should do to it. Nothing too terribly crazy as this will be a daily, but things such as which lift, size and so on, and which wheels and tires would be nice. Ideas please! Thanks guys
You must be registered for see images attach

--Josh

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you can find one, go with a dick cepek on 35s or 37s with gears, tune, exhaust, different lights, debagged (if you are into that style) with color matched grill, and maybe some black bumpers, cowl hood, towing mirrors(maybe), and tint
(this is what i would do to that truck)

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you can find one, go with a dick cepek on 35s or 37s with gears, tune, exhaust, different lights, debagged (if you are into that style) with color matched grill, and maybe some black bumpers, cowl hood, towing mirrors(maybe), and tint
(this is what i would do to that truck)
Those were general ideas I had already! lol Thanks. Exhaust is already done, and grille is a GMC already colormatched. Just still wondering how the Cepek on 35s or 37s is gonna ride, as I want a nice smooth ride still. What are some wheel ideas that you'd recommend I look at??
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cepek on 35s will ride amazing because it takes literally no crank to fit 35s.
Thats good to hear! lol What wheels and tires you think?? I want to go 20s for sure, just havin a hard time deciding between different sets! And I want a good tire that will wear evenly but still have a great tread design.
--Josh

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for a dd I'd lean towards keepin it pretty stock...but thats just me. looks like a great pickup!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
What look are you going for? I would personally do some chrome xd diesels 20x10s with some 35 inch m/ts (either toyos or some nitto trail graps) and some n-fabs. Throw some 4.56s in the axles and it would be ****.

for a dd I'd lean towards keepin it pretty stock...but thats just me. looks like a great pickup!

I think 6 on 35s is an awesome setup for a dd.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What look are you going for? I would personally do some chrome xd diesels 20x10s with some 35 inch m/ts (either toyos or some nitto trail graps) and some n-fabs. Throw some 4.56s in the axles and it would be ****.

I think 6 on 35s is an awesome setup for a dd.
Yeah, I love the XDs, several different ones actually. I just heard that the Cepek is no longer being made, so now what? lol

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its still gonna be a while as I'm trying to buy my house, but I would definitely have to try for a Cepek, from the sounds of it its a lot better lift!