New daily again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice. So now the crew cabs gunna be the new toy?
That is the most likely idea I have! lol Not sure if I'll bag it yet though, might just turn it into an awesome cruiser, but then again, the ultimate cruiser would be laying on mother earth swallowing some Intro 22s! Good lord, I gotta stop thinking like that, or I'll end up doing it, and money doesn't grow on trees around here! haha
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got one of those, but my dog figures it's his now. Won't let me or anyone else near it!

You must be registered for see images attach
Haha, I heard that! Must be the Canada soil though, cause down here, they refuse to grow! lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those were general ideas I had already! lol Thanks. Exhaust is already done, and grille is a GMC already colormatched. Just still wondering how the Cepek on 35s or 37s is gonna ride, as I want a nice smooth ride still. What are some wheel ideas that you'd recommend I look at??
--Josh
for sure shoot for a cepek if you can find one, personally i would go with some novakanes or some eagle alloy 064, and i would go with a 35 or 37 toyo, and about the ride, message southernpride on here, he loves his, and says it rides better then stock. if you can't find a cepek i would go with an rcx, mostly because they are a good lift, but like all others that are 6inch they get the 6inch from a 5inch drop and 1inch or more of crank. and for the back its in blocks with an aal, i havent talked to many with a rcx, but i would think it would ride like stock still (one inch of crank really doesnt change the ride until around 2inches or more)

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for sure shoot for a cepek if you can find one, personally i would go with some novakanes or some eagle alloy 064, and i would go with a 35 or 37 toyo, and about the ride, message southernpride on here, he loves his, and says it rides better then stock. if you can't find a cepek i would go with an rcx, mostly because they are a good lift, but like all others that are 6inch they get the 6inch from a 5inch drop and 1inch or more of crank. and for the back its in blocks with an aal, i havent talked to many with a rcx, but i would think it would ride like stock still (one inch of crank really doesnt change the ride until around 2inches or more)
Is Southernpride running 37s? There are soooo many wheels to choose from for this truck, its crazy! For my bagged truck, I never could find a set I loved! Thanks for all the info guys, keep the ideas coming!
--Josh

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he was on 35s, now hes on 37s, its a sweet truck, and he also has the dual shocks on the front, and i think all 6 of his shocks are adjustable but im not sure

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
On a good flat surfaced smooth road my cepek on 35s rides like a Cadillac