New daily again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
They have them listed on there, but they don't keep up with what companies have in stock, so it would be one of those deals where you pay and then not get it

:word: Some people just don't understand that though so they probably make a decent bit off of illiterate tards.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy has 35 on his and a soft ride lift and it rides like if it has no lift kit. I think once you go above 35 the tires are made different no steel radials I can't confirm that.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What size tires should I run on my stockers for the time being guys?? These stock tires are in great shape, just really wanting something with a bit more meat on them. Thanks
--Josh

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well guys, looks as if I have the bagged truck traded. A local guy here in town wants it, and wants to trade me his '97 Z71 in great shape. And it seems the deal will go down within a day or two, once I get the system pulled out of mine anyway. I know the pic is extremely small, but I would like some input on what all I should do to it. Nothing too terribly crazy as this will be a daily, but things such as which lift, size and so on, and which wheels and tires would be nice. Ideas please! Thanks guys
You must be registered for see images attach

--Josh
Nice truck, that will make a nice DD!