new brushguard, tires, and tool box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Brushguard looks beefy, I like that style.

Anyone put a brushguard on with a body lift? Im curious to see if it works out ok, Id assume it looks out of place being 3 inches lower than the body...

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
There are some that just bolt on using the existing bumper mounts so it'll line up with the 3 inch just fine.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Brushguard looks beefy, I like that style.

Anyone put a brushguard on with a body lift? Im curious to see if it works out ok, Id assume it looks out of place being 3 inches lower than the body...

thank you and im sure with some time you could fabricate some brackets to work with the body lift

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the box, I will have to stop by tsc now. I don't like the rail boxes either, my truck had one when I got it and it was off within a few weeks. I gave it to a buddy, it was a narrow one too

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I'd look at the Protech boxes. The one I had was made in Michigan and used it for 8 years before I decided it was too small for my liking. Sold it for $200 and paid $270 new.