New 17" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great score !!!!

Now you can drive all winter or go mudding and not worry at all about your wheels not being pretty.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live right off of Rice street! Which body shop was it?

Motor Solutions. I dont know if they have anymore, but now I found out I got a problem with my steering.
Somewhere up front there is a death wobble from 25-55 mph. And its not all the time. And all the wheels/tires I got are spot on on balance, had them redone today while trying to figure the death wobble bullshit out.
CowboyKyle on GMFS told me to check out my idler arms and pitman arms, and steering shaft, and my dad brought up his long time suspicion that my hub assembly is bent. So who knows... I'll figure it out.

Great score !!!!

Now you can drive all winter or go mudding and not worry at all about your wheels not being pretty.

lol... These are replacing even shittier wheels and tires, this is an upgrade that I won't have to worry about weather conditions...

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have so many different rims around my house its disturbing lol i even got a set of goodyear eagle drag slicks on 15x12s for the rear of ol screamin seamin ( as my friends call it lol )

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks really nice greg

with everyone gettin black wheels i think i might have to find me some

possibly some soft 8s in either a 15 or 16....hmmmmmm

stay away from the 15s. not only are they going out of style, but more tire makers are reducing how many different sizes they make for 15s.
you could go with 16s, but i would recomment 17s. They are a bit more expensive for tires, but you have a much larger variety of sizes and treads for 17s.