Need Help with Converting to Holley Sniper EFI 1999 K2500 7.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am also building a 65 GTO street/strip car that will be getting the Holley Dominator set up and a S480 single Turbo. The more I save on the Burban would go to funding the GTO and happy times. Lol!
Now that sounds like fun!

I agree with your decision though, 0411 will probably be easiest. It'll do everything you need it to, you'll just need a competent tuner or learn HP tuners.

amrush2112

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that sounds like fun!

I agree with your decision though, 0411 will probably be easiest. It'll do everything you need it to, you'll just need a competent tuner or learn HP tuners.
That's the plan. Long way to go. Motor is going into shop for machine work and getting bored. Will probably be NA just to get it running then build up the turbo setup after. Depending on how much life gets in the way.

amrush2112

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update - Bought an 0411 computer and harness (red and blue pins) and should be here on Tuesday the 8th. Going to try to document the conversion (not like it hasn't been done before). Goal is to get better tuning ability and dial in the tune on it to run a bit better. Will keep posted.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update - Bought an 0411 computer and harness (red and blue pins) and should be here on Tuesday the 8th. Going to try to document the conversion (not like it hasn't been done before). Goal is to get better tuning ability and dial in the tune on it to run a bit better. Will keep posted.
Good luck, lemme know if you need a tune file for hp tuners.

I should have something laying around to get you close.
[email protected]