Need help Identifying Vacuum lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zephian

Reaction score
Hello all,
I need help sourcing these two lines and a boot. They are super brittle and both broke during removal.
Part numbers would be extremely helpful.

'97 K2500 Suburban 7.4L

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I need this line and the fitting on the left.

Thank you,

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replace that fitting with silicone vacuum hose. You can also replace that line with silicone vacuum hose and zip tie it to the upper radiator hose if need be.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yep.. not sure if you'll find those original plastic lines still available. They were made so the factory could assemble things quickly without having to worry about vacuum line routing, IMO.

The first one is to your heater control valve, the other two are for the EVAP cannister - purge and vent lines. Don't forget if any of the plastic line is still usable you can splice it with vacuum line.

Richard

Zephian

Reaction score
Awesome, thank you both.
I've patched it with some vacuum line I had on hand, I was just looking to replace it if possible. Didn't think about replacing the fitting with hose too, good idea.

Zephian

Reaction score
Unrelated - Either I need more coffee or I just don't know how to use the search function properly....

Does anyone have a link to a thread about the 7.4l injectors? I swear I bookmarked it in the past but I can't find it. I'm getting slight missfires at idle and consuming a bit of coolant... Lower intake manifold and injectors time. Looking to upgrade the injectors, I think they were bosch?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's up there in the Vortec performance sub-section -

Richard