Nebraskan members, ROLL CALL!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in. Allthough I'm about as far as you can get in the SE corner of the state. I got some buddies with OBS also. they just lurk on the site though. ;)

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well Im thinking Lincoln would be a good place to have a meet, or maybe Grand Island? Location Ideas would be dandy :lol:

drisco

Reaction score
Yea I don't really care, as long as you guys don't get upset if I show up in something a little bit Australian if it's in Lincoln. Road trips in the obs aren't near as appealing when there's a gto sitting next to it.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Let me know where and when and I'll see what I can do. I vote for middle of state though

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Off subject a little but there is a guy around Seward that has cheap parts for our trucks. Most of it is open box returned stuff. I bought a set of nerf bars for the Sub for $100.00 and they were brand new Westins. His name is Marty at Dewight auto parts
402-310-0903

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I know Mart all too well, used to get **** from him til I moved to Wood River. The scrap yard in Utica sells quality stuff pretty cheap too...take some off if you go and pick it urself. A meet's a damn fine idea..location doesnt matter to me one bit. Greg, I'll bring you corn if you bring me pizza!:hmm: