N90 early style center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have a few unneeded parts that need new homes. I have 2 Chevy caps and 7 GMC ones, they're not perfect but good used condition. They were on the shelf in the garage, dad bought them for a project and never used them. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to! I also have a bunch of the black lug nut covers for the later style caps, the GMT 800 ones. Also have a few other bits, still cleaning up the garage....thanks.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Sold one of the Chevy caps, still have one,plus 7 GMC ones. $10 on the Chevy cap, $5 each on the GMC 's. Will be happy to ship USPS for additional $$. Hopefully we will all get through this national crisis and we can do the stuff we used to do like car meets and shows and such

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Update: sold 4 GMC caps, so only 3 left, plus the 1 Chevrolet cap.$5 each on GMC 's, $10 on the Chevy as it's a little nicer condition. Also have a tan torpedo console, 94 up, very good condition (just needs cleaning). Will post pictures this evening if I don't sell them today at the swap meet.
The plastic lug nuts for the 800 series caps are 24 brand new ones, in a bag, $15 for them.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Got a couple more of the OBS GUIDE too if anyone didn't get it when it was out. $15 each shipped in the continental US. Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach