N- Fab Steps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha yeah, when I saw the link directly to nfabs site I was wondering!! Where I ordered from was the best deal on em I could find with free shipping to boot

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
well at least your research has saved me lots of time and money, I really do appreciate it man:High 5:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Agreed Iv always thought the same thing, but im still torn because i still have a soft spot for chrome lol. :) And heres a link to the N-fab site ;) http://www.n-fab.com/products/sfID1/71/sfID2/61/sfID3/68

Yeah this green truck is mystical like a unicorn, and only appears when it feels the need to! ROFL! And Dang it, I was hoping to just bolt them in to the pre drilled holes :(

I like my chrome too, but cannot stand fender trim on anything. lol. That's why my grille is still chrome.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Thanks, and I havnt considered powder coating it body color Hmmmm. :) Nd Chrome looks good on your truck proshow;)