N- Fab Steps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I say black and ditch the chrome on the fenders. I think they would look good, you have a link to who makes these N-Fab steps for our trucks?
Agreed Iv always thought the same thing, but im still torn because i still have a soft spot for chrome lol. :) And heres a link to the N-fab site ;) http://www.n-fab.com/products/sfID1/71/sfID2/61/sfID3/68

:lol: never seen it on here before! but nope, the nfabs bolt to the pinchweld on the body
Yeah this green truck is mystical like a unicorn, and only appears when it feels the need to! ROFL! And Dang it, I was hoping to just bolt them in to the pre drilled holes :(

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah this green truck is mystical like a unicorn, and only appears when it feels the need to! ROFL! And Dang it, I was hoping to just bolt them in to the pre drilled holes :(

:lol: yeah and drill them things in the perfect spot or they feel wobbly or so ive heard...:crazy:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I dont mind the chrome fender trim but i vote black nfabs, just cuz they would seem to suit your truck more with it having black wheels and grill accents and smoked lights

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I dont mind the chrome fender trim but i vote black nfabs, just cuz they would seem to suit your truck more with it having black wheels and grill accents and smoked lights

I guess im ordering some black N-Fabs tonight then :)

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
like 387 from the N-Fab site, were did you get yours from if you dont mind me asking?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
woah dude, dont get em there then! I got mine for 347 shipped from performancetruckproducts.com