N- Fab Steps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok so my nerf bars I have now are a little worn, and are starting to rust through, and I know I either want power retractible steps or N-Fabs. I have not found a company that makes power steps for our body style trucks yet so im thinking im just going to get the N-Fabs, but im torn on if I should get them in the gloss powder coated black, or chrome plated? I know my tuck has a red and black theme going for it but I kinda like my chrome nerf bars because it breaks up all the color matched and black items on my truck, plus the chrome finish last longer... So what do you all think? Black, or chrome?
Heres just a few pics of my truck for reference:
You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Black for sure, the chrome looks a little out of place IMO
Love your truck btw!

Yeah I hear that alot about the chrome on my truck, but some thing in me wants to keep it on lol thats why the chrome fender flares were left on when I did the de mold :) I appreciate the honesty and kind words man :)

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally like chrome in moderation:lol: I have never seen chrome Nfabs before so I can't give an opinion there

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I personally like chrome in moderation:lol: I have never seen chrome Nfabs before so I can't give an opinion there
Ha ha thats how my dad is to, and ill find a pic of chrome N-fabs on a gmt 400 reall quick to give you guys an Idea of how they look.

I vote black
Lol, Im leaning to that more and more but I dont want to copy a certain some one on this site Lol :crazy: ;)

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol, Im leaning to that more and more but I dont want to copy a certain some one on this site Lol :crazy: ;)

Haha hmm I wonder who that could be :lol: Black goes better with what you have going on especially if your still planning on getting a painted smoohie. Oh yeah and ditch that fender trim :p

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha hmm I wonder who that could be :lol: Black goes better with what you have going on especially if your still planning on getting a painted smoohie. Oh yeah and ditch that fender trim :p
Hmmm I think a certain green extended cab truck on this site has them but who knows lol :anitoof: and im ditching the fender trim in the next day or so when I take the nerf bars off ;) just out of curiosity do the N-fabs bolt into your frame like my nerf bars do?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say black and ditch the chrome on the fenders. I think they would look good, you have a link to who makes these N-Fab steps for our trucks?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: never seen it on here before! but nope, the nfabs bolt to the pinchweld on the body