MYT HI's SAS questions and build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Yep, swap chevy hubs on to it. Check with skee, dirtridinz71 and there might be another, but that's what they did.

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is mine. 1979 Ford F250 High Pinion Dana 44, its drivers drop. If you want to run Chevy outers to match 6 lug, you can swap everything from the knuckle out. I used Jeep Wagoneer knuckles (they are the same as Chevy. Depending on what year, you get tie rod up or down taper). With 1990 Chevy V2500 Suburban outers (caliper bracket, caliper, spindle, stub shaft, hubs, lockouts, etc.) But I went 8 lug Chevy outers, you can swap to 6 the same way.

The difference between the Ford and Chevy spindle is the Ford has 5 spindle studs, the Chevy/Jeep has 6. But everything goes back together the same exact way.

EDIT: IF you are running 15" rims, you will NEED to swap to Chevy outers, as the Ford has a dual piston caliper which is too large to fit. Even the Chevy caliper will need some grinding for clearance.