My Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely 1000x better painted man. Your truck deserves that painted clean look. I sent ya a pm bout it, cuz I'm in the same boat. Def post up them flares when they're on!

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys check page 2 there's some with the flares on.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice trucks! I love the color of the S10.

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In your sig you spelld tint wrong for ur 09 unless u ment to say 5% tent lol

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn im in love with your truck looks great! Ever think about painting that smoothie to match with the rollpan? I think that would be badass

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
flares look killer as I knew they would, but you know what I'm gonna say now....Completely agree with Tloud, it's time to get a smoothie and paint her up! Heck, I think the grille painted would be my route as well...Break that chrome up so that your billet, bowtie, and wheels are the only chrome.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the roll pan on there. Don't see them that much on a lifted truck. I'll put in a vote for a colourmatched the front end too.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea iv always loved lifted truck with molded rollpans too and no one around here is doing it so figured id be different. I can't bring my self to color match I know its what everyones doing now but im gonna have to stick with chrome for now.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fantastic looking! Hey quick question and apologies if this has been asked before - I don't see it. Where'd you get the flares from? OEM prices are ridiculous like $200 and up.

Thanks.

-Freddy