My Squarebody Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I FINALLY got it back lol! Last year I sold a truck I was working on to buy a 1988 Suburban with Silverado package from a buddy, absolutely LOVED that Suburban. My buddy had the 94 that is in my avatar and is my build thread currently too so read that for the info on it, but long story short he was between a rock and a hard place with it so I traded the 88 back to him for the 94.

Late last year I bought a 1993 F150 4x4 from another friend, fixed it's problems, traded it to my buddy for the 1988 back today. It's a tad different from when I had it but minimal changes.

It's the Silverado package, TBI 350, 3.42 open, 700r4, 2wd, has the barn doors and third row seating, 100 someodd thousand miles, buckets with console in the front. I changed the fluid and filter right after I first got it in the 700r4 and smoked that ***** in a 15 mile drive afterwards. Lucas fixed it and it's been going since. So near future it's gonna get either a Turbo 350 or another good 700r4.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been super busy and haven't had time to update. Here's pics from when I first had it:

full

full

full

full

full

Interior pics in next post.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually traded the Phantom Grille off when I had it the first time, guy gave me some cash and a new Silverado grille, I put the factory grille and headlight bezels back on and its been that way since. I left the euro tails alone though.

I just got done buying all new parts for it, planning on modding the Throttle Body a bit when I rebuild it, bought all new KYB Gas A Just shocks, new upper control arms with ball joints, new lower Moog ball joints, new Moog inner and outer tie rod ends, new adjuster sleeves, new pitman arm, the idler we already changed not too long ago. It has a new alternator, I put a new Platinum AGM battery in it. It's got a Kenwood Headunit, Kenwood Component speakers, IDK what brand amp, a Memphis Audio 10" sub. Not a beauty but I'm working at it lol.