My long search for a good header gasket is over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, kinda OT, I'm in talks with them to become a retailer for remflex, I stand behind products like this that I believe in, but probably won't be able to offer them until early next year sometime....

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That would be cool for you to be a dealer! I may hit you up for some gasket's next year!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, they're cool, and its rare for a gasket to impress me. I even found that they have a gasket for that stupid Ypipe to rear pipe flange on stock setups which is prone to leaking.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: I googled them an the Subaru guys don't like them, but they are also turbo cars an at one point in the thread someone even mentioned remflex was redoing there gaskets because of the problems.

Wonder how they would work with stock exhaust manifolds. Keep us posted if you become a dealer....

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure, I never had problems running boost on mine with them. and I plan on running them with the turbos too...I wonder if its something in the subaru gasket design that makes it problematic, it looks like subarus have some odd gasket designs. I haven't heard anything about remflex redoing anything either. of course doesn't mean its not happening, I just havent heard anything about it.

yeah I'll keep y'all updated

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i have tried alot of exhaust manifold gaskets...i have found that a exhaust system that isn't hung correctly will cause pressure on the weakest points which are the gasket areas....over time they shift alittle and then leak....i use factory exhaust manifold gaskets on my edelbrock headers and collectors, and they work fine with no problems....

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone post of a link of locking header bolts they have had success with and what they recommend. Do they really work? Never used them.....