My lifted 1997 suburban and 1997 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
Very nice and nice to see you on GMT400!! I swear I think I was looking @ pictures of your red hoe yesterday from a while back with red boots. I just did the double shock hoops on my cepek kit but I used the superlift hoops..
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like you have bilsteins on the hoe. How does it ride? I set all 4 of mine on the softest setting and I swear it's alot softer than the 1 dick cepek shock.

Also, did you install the cepek steering stabilizer on the tahoe? I have one just came in today downstairs and I'm going to put it on tomorrow, but I have no idea where it goes? lol

If you've ever thought about doing the realift on the tahoe, check into my build thread monday I'm having mine installed then.

Trucks look sick!

I haven't been on here in a while. If you still need it I can get a picture of the stabilizer, just let me know. Also I like the Bilsteins....with that said the valving on them is not set up for a dual shock setup and its a tad stiff but I couldn't care less. The tahoe is a toy these days and I drive the suburban every day.

I'll be adding a new set of shoes, a motor and an intake to the suburban in teh next month or so too say stay tuned:) Not another 383 though, not enough money. I will say though, I wish I could but I did build the suburban for my wife.....she drives a mazda instead. "it's too big to drive around"

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score

this was over the summer but you can see the frame and suspension are matching now

And this shows I spend too much time online, a gift from my wife.

The suburban this time last year...

then too this

http://youtu.be/HsKNSGRF4v4

Last edited:

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
yeah, still alive, barely. I am at tahoeyukonforum most of the time. I need to spend some more time here since a lot of the forums are all newer trucks and we have become the ******* step-children. this place has really grown!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice to see you around, still love the tahoe, and like the suburban

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
That tahoe just looks better and better everytime I see it! Btw you and 02tahoeMD were my inspiration for my wheel choice haha