My lifted 1997 suburban and 1997 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
1 inch.... his front is cranked so look at the back

The tahe is not cranked much at all, only about 1" over stock. The back on the tahoe is a 6" Procomp spring and teh burban has the 4" block and an add-a-leaf. There is a 1.5" differential drop difference between the two kits. I have been very happy with both so far. The suburban is just a family ride for the wife and kids.

Thanks everyone! The tahoe is my baby, had it 10 years now. It stays in teh driveway with a cover on it most of the time. The suburban was just picked up in December and the fun began. A new motor is on the horizon for the burban too!

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I would love to add one more lifted pick up. My 12 year old is already searching for the lifted pick up for when he can drive....runs in the family I guess

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice and nice to see you on GMT400!! I swear I think I was looking @ pictures of your red hoe yesterday from a while back with red boots. I just did the double shock hoops on my cepek kit but I used the superlift hoops..
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like you have bilsteins on the hoe. How does it ride? I set all 4 of mine on the softest setting and I swear it's alot softer than the 1 dick cepek shock.

Also, did you install the cepek steering stabilizer on the tahoe? I have one just came in today downstairs and I'm going to put it on tomorrow, but I have no idea where it goes? lol

If you've ever thought about doing the realift on the tahoe, check into my build thread monday I'm having mine installed then.

Trucks look sick!