My free truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep it was free. Father in law had it at his business and didnt want to pay or put the time in to put a clutch in it. It cranks and runs fine for the most part. Some of the gauges act a lil whacky but no big deal. Fuel doesnt work at all and i think it was the temp gauge randomly would flash to pegged out then back down to normal lol.
I'll post pics when i get home tonight. Cant do it on a gov. pc. Its on jackstands with the trans half way out of it atm heh.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

not horrible for a free truck imho:hitit:

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
buddy gave me a sony xplod stereo to put it in for free lol. Another friend is giving me a set of 18's to do some work on his powerchoke lol. Soon as it warms up a lil more i'm ordering some hot rod flatz Satin black to spray it

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
Nice, i have paid A LOT more for a lot worse. You should tell your friends to come and give me some free stuff.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those 18's off a ford? if they were on a 99 up ford 8 lug they wont fit the chevy lug pattern just so ya know