My free truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well don't run 18's then stick with smaller wheels, tires are expensive period let alone huge dia. wheels.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was excited cuz he was going to let me get em for 100 bucks. But the price diff was like 8oo for stock wheels vs 1500 for the 18s lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep they aint cheap, one reason why I am considering going back to 15's on my 4x4 since tires are like $20-40 or so cheaper per tire.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you checked into Kumho tires? I'm running a set of Kumho KL-78's 265/75r/16's on my 94'. I've ran goodyears, kellys, and bridgestones on this particular truck in the past, and I'm MUCH happier with my Kumho's then any of the aforementioned!! They are a great tire, nice aggresive pattern, tire life is great, handle exceptionally well in the snow and mud and excellent on road handling, have like ZERO road noise, and have a very nice ride to them. I couldn't be happier with them, and there pretty reasonably priced also! And for a A/T, they are really aggresive! Just something you could maybe check into!

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I second the Kumho's I'm running puny 225's Road Venture AT's on my '91 and I'm happy with them. Good traction even in deep snow and they seem to be wearing well and they weren't very expensive on tirerack.com