My Big Green '95 ECSB build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so here's the dash switch:

You must be registered for see images attach

The window:

And this electric track controls it:

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, not a whole lot has happened with the truck, but yesterday I traded my 33's for 35" Kelly Sarafi DTR's. I think it looks a lot better with 35's!

Also, I'm doing a 5spd swap, will only be throwing in a 5LM60 until I can afford an NV4500...but I am buying this '89 Scottsdale for $160 as a donor truck!! What a deal right? From what I can tell the clutch and shifter feel great. I'm planning on pulling the 4L60E from mine and putting it in the donor truck, then I'll have a backup truck!

There's also a Dodge NP435 in the back he's giving me, what can I get for this thing once I clean it up?

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, that is called a "power slider" read window. That is only the second truck I've seen with it. The first was my old '96 GMC K2500 I wish I still had. Mine didn't work when I got the truck either. The ground wire on the switch was never hooked up. Also mine never opened when it was cold out, basically all winter long.

By the way, nice truck! Green is my favorite color

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, that is called a "power slider" read window. That is only the second truck I've seen with it. The first was my old '96 GMC K2500 I wish I still had. Mine didn't work when I got the truck either. The ground wire on the switch was never hooked up. Also mine never opened when it was cold out, basically all winter long.

By the way, nice truck! Green is my favorite color
Thanks! Yes there's no wiring running to the switch on the dash, I'd love to wire it back up but I have no idea where to start!

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should be an electric motor on floor behind rear seat. 4 wires if I remember correctly.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks sweet with those 35s. 10 bolt rear end is gonna start hating life with LS power, manual trans, and those big tires.

Donor truck looks like a parts gold mine, especially for only $160. Might get lucky and there's a 14SF axle in it.

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks sweet with those 35s. 10 bolt rear end is gonna start hating life with LS power, manual trans, and those big tires.

Donor truck looks like a parts gold mine, especially for only $160. Might get lucky and there's a 14SF axle in it.
Oh man that'd be a miracle!! Haha

Could a Scottsdale have a 14bolt SF??