My Big Green '95 ECSB build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Oh here's some pictures I took next to a beast of a Cummins

You must be registered for see images attach

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I think I'm gonna order a set of Bilstein 5100's and replace the rear shocks on this thing and hopefully gain a bit smoother ride.

Here's what I'd be ordering, though they say they'll fit trucks with up to 4" of lift...I have a Rough Country 6" lift (4" block and add a leaf for rear) would these fit?? Can't find any other models that say up to 6" lift anywhere...

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=221546711122&alt=web

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I may have a line on a 5.3...guy texted me and he has a '99 Silverado with 167k on it and a bad transmission in it. He wants $750 for the whole truck, I should be able to hear it run, said there's nothing wrong with the engine! Then I'll crush the truck, should be able to get $300 at least for it

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tow mirrors or no tow mirrors? I can't decide, need opinions

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sick truck! Keep the tows!

Power back window in 95! That's crazy! Pics of controls for the window and etc? Possibly a video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sick truck! Keep the tows!

Power back window in 95! That's crazy! Pics of controls for the window and etc? Possibly a video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

The truck has power rear window because its one of the Waldoch trucks which was a company that made special edition trucks (wood trim inside, power rear windows, etc.) And luckily the wood trim has been switched out with OEM interior (its rather hideous in my opinion) but the power window is still there! Unfortunately, it isn't working at the moment (its on my to-do list lol) but I can definitely get a picture of it and the controls for it after work!!