my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love this truck. I wish I had the patience to smooth my rear steps. I think that looks awesome!

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Itd probably be a lot further along if I had a carport or garage..lol. but it's nice having a shed to keep tools in tho, was having to pull them in and out of a spare bedroom before..lol. and welder don't trip the breaker since the shed has its own breaker box. I'm thankful for that, also all my parts for the truck are in it :)

Reaction score
Not really much of an update, I got the hinges put into the passenger side, and the door brace done with window track removable panel. Still have the factory hinges to cut and latches to do also.. It did go a lot easier and cleaner having all the drivers side already done :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Didn't get to finish the passenger side, but all that's left is the latch side of the door. Maybe next week

You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Looking good brother. I haven't worked on my truck in 5 months. Family things And cold weather.