my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
They are a pain..lol
ima have to deal with them in probably a month :( I gotta go ahead and hook up a popper for now. Got a lot of random stuff to do tomorrow so won't have much time to mess with it. Sucks never knowing when you'll have time to do stuff..lol

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I know exactly what Ya mean lmfao family life!!!
Hell I wanna do more work on my scrap bumper to see about the light bar before I sell te light bar but I just don't have the time. And with it being pure testing if it does turn out decent I'll have to do it all over again on my good bumper! Taking way longer!!! I hope it's better once it gets warmer out but for now I gotta drive out to my dads shop to do any work.
The new apartment I'll be able to run a extension cord out to my truck when needed out front, should help a bit sometimes.

Reaction score
Finally! All together again!
Ran a cable from interior handle to the latch and works awesome, also ran a door popper for now. Also made the removable track so window changing will be simple.
You must be registered for see images attach