My 98 Crew Cab Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Subscribed!

That would be an awesome build there with the Duramax/Allison/SAS. I believe there is one member here that did Duramax swap, but was very involved.

How is the 6.5TD holding up? Have you thought about swapping a built 7.4/8.1, or do you want to keep it diesel?
6.5 is holding up like a champ. Love how good these engines are For everyday cruising. They don’t make much power but still like them. Got the LB7 combo cheap, was thinking of swapping it into my square but eh idk what to do yet lol

You must be registered for see images attach

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Just wait till the dana gets in there. Then you'll be tall all right

Also that's an interesting carport and lighting setup. Is that stage rigging and track lighting?

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive been seeing pictures of a 3/5 drop and eh seems bit too much. I agree with you looks perfect as it is but just not a fan of the back end taller than the front. Maybe I’ll do a drop shackle in the back and call it a day not too sure yet. My Pops loves the look of the truck, says it brings back memories when 15x10 and 15x12s were a thing

I should add my bias and my age is showing - Before my current truck I ran a 69 C10 BB that had 15x10 with 295/50 on 4 corners - I am a total sucker for small diameter wheels (15-17") with wide low profile moccasins on a street truck. There, I have said it - I feel better now :)

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should add my bias and my age is showing - Before my current truck I ran a 69 C10 BB that had 15x10 with 295/50 on 4 corners - I am a total sucker for small diameter wheels (15-17") with wide low profile moccasins on a street truck. There, I have said it - I feel better now :)
I know the feeling, I run 275/40/17 on all 4 corners of my factory lowered s10.

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Well got back from my trip to Michigan. It was a Blast! Sucks I had to come back to this horrible Tx heat lol I didn’t end up taking the WonTon due to the upholstery shop not being able to finish my interior. I stopped by today to see progress and they finished up some panels and my headliner. It’s turning out so nice

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Well sorry for no updates guys, been a busy few weeks for me. Got hit by the hurricane and knocked down some trees and been getting few buddies out from the mud. Truck was put on pause I guess since upholstery shop closed up due to weather. Been keeping busy at the shop getting customers stuff done and out the door. What I did manage to do was get ahold of another single cab short bed chassis for my Sierra! Got that sucker powder coated and ready for assembly. Going to make tubular control arms up front with coilovers and doin a 4 link out back with coilovers as well. Swapping out the 4.3 with a 454 for meantime while a bigger big block replaces it Stay tuned for updates as soon as this hurricane passes. Interior is coming out sick.