My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats gonna look dope!!! Cant wait to see it.

I think so to I’ve been wanting to do all of this for years since about 2010 when I started getting into prerunners and off-road trucks I’m just talking a different approach at it then most. A lot of guys that I hangout with rather have a nice suspension but have everything else is beat to death on there truck and replace those pieces as they break but buy the cheapest part possible. I know I could have had this truck done along time ago but I wanted to have an almost new base to start everything with And then add the suspension. I have done a lot of research on all of the parts I want to run to make it look as factory as I can. Without spending 50k on a full entire rebuild. I’m at maybe 4K so far in this everything from wiring to tires when the mid travel leaf springs and shocks get here I’ll be just right under that 8k mark. Still cheaper than buy a 10 year old truck in California [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What kit are you going with? When I had my 93 Chevy xcab prerunner I was looking into the CST and Camburg kits.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok well I’ve been going ordering crazy these past couple days and let’s just say things are going to be very nice and upgraded an I did my biggest online purchase of a single piece for a vehicle [emoji23]
Also clay bared polished and waxed the truck this last week and was able to bring this thing back a bit
You must be registered for see images attach

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well we’ll well look what showed up today right before I left work and ended up staying an hour or 2 longer to go over everything and start laying the harness out. I’ll get some more pics tomorrow of everything. Life just got a little easier for me and swapping this truck [emoji1591]