My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good, what tires you going to use . How u like that jack holding the front of the truck? Haven't had a chance to see how ppl like those huge wheels.

I’m probably gonna have a set of Ironman m/ts on it for a bit but at the beginning or the year I’m getting a set of procomp mts.
The pro eagle is nice but not worth the money this is just one of shop jacks and it’s actually bent lol it 3 wheels and a pain in the a** if you want to turn for a good lift point and the exstension fingers are Bent from just normal use.
These are only 17”s so not massive and better looking option for the era updated look I’m going for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got 2 things done today after work. The mock up motor is in with the new dirty dingo mounts because the motor mount that I bought a while back never fit so I went threw 2 sets of those and gave up until got these and they fit so nice. And rebent the line for the proportion valve
You must be registered for see images attach

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks sick... some front bulged baja style fenders would be sick... and cover the tires with the spacers.

That’s eventually going to be the plan but Eventually in the next couple months I’m going put a btf mid travel kit on it. And that’s 4.5” wider per side and at that point I’m replacing the 2” inch spacer with a 1” and then I’ll order fiberglass for front and rear. The the front will be a 6” wider fiberglass fender and the rear will be 2” and it should clear everything at that point I’m going to have the truck repainted a darker color