My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s getting close guys the Holley computer and wiring is installed just waiting on some sensors and pillar gauge mount so I can install the screen. It’s close enough I pulled the interior out so I can clean everything and pressure washed the carpet
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a couple of parts show up today like new white leds 1157s and 194s also my pillar gauge mount showed up and my aeromotive 340 stealth pump. But I only took one picture today [emoji2361] I’ll get more tomorrow I’m still waiting on the mount for the screen to show up but you get the idea of how it’s going to look

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What kit are you going with? When I had my 93 Chevy xcab prerunner I was looking into the CST and Camburg kits.

Ohh my bad I didn’t even see this I’m actually planning on a Btf midtravel kit. Box lowers with 1” uniballs and tube uppers. 13” wheeltravel. And 4.5” wider perside. And still uses the stock coil buckets

If I had 10k (for almost everything) laying around I would love to get an lsk race kit that pulls 19” and I’ve seen those kits fit 39”s maybe one day after I win the lottery [emoji23]

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well went and picked up my new to me springs tonight. Deaver f87 4inch progressive pack leaf springs with the updated bushings a quick coat of paint and they will look like new and be a lot nicer riding than stock.
Also the I have found a new hate for wiring. [emoji23] I literally stuffed 10lbs of s*** in a 2 pound spot that’s how it will be for now until I get fiberglass and have to ditch the inner fenders