My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First pic was 230 and second pic was 415 [emoji23] most of the wiring is connected just need to do the injectors harness and the ground and finish the plumbing. I pulled this out of the truck 24 hours ago put new knock sensors oil pan gasket and valve cover gaskets
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn you've done more in 24hrs then I have in past 6 months to my 94.

[emoji23] I get this way when something I’m working gets close to being finished and I don’t let anything stop me I just have a feeling though that I missed something somewhere that’s going to bite me when I go to start it

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She runs boys [emoji1591] this was the very first start up with the computer I turned it off quick because I wasn’t expecting it to start so easy after everything. I have to find a ujoint to swap the 4l80 yoke on the driveshaft still top off all of the fluids bleed the brakes swap in my leaf springs and alignment still but as of now she’s a runner
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media