My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here she is guys everything is pretty much set up the way it will be for a while. I wasn’t able to make it on my trip with the truck because of a injector issue and combo ujoint that wasn’t gonna be on time but today was the first day I was comfortably able to drive it home in about a year and that also what the new leaf springs look like when the truck is on a lift
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here she is guys everything is pretty much set up the way it will be for a while. I wasn’t able to make it on my trip with the truck because of a injector issue and combo ujoint that wasn’t gonna be on time but today was the first day I was comfortably able to drive it home in about a year and that also what the new leaf springs look like when the truck is on a lift

Damn that sucks you couldn’t make the trip. Glad to see you got everything sorted out though. Your truck is beautiful!!

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
here is a quick rev clip to 5k I tried 6800 but it scared me [emoji23]