my 92 aka "CLIFFORD"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How come that da gum deer aint on your wall son?? Get that guy gathered up!!

round here its illeagal to shoot deer in city limits... they come down off the mts right thru town, and if they cross a st, they have the right of way...

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE...

Srry ive been MIA, my laptop crashed and its been too tight on money to get a new1... Me and the ol lady had our baby son on dec 2nd so things have been hectic, and the truck has seen alot more neglect than id like, but thats all gna change in the nxt few months... Heres the plans fer clifford:

Built 350 or 383 (just depends on funds when im ready fer the engine)
Nv4500
Np241c (pass drop case)
SAS with 73-87 1tons with 4:11's
Disc brake conv. On rear axle
37's
Dual exhaust
Elec fan conv.
Paint/body/new trim/lights
Freshin up the interior
And more plans as i go along...

Fer right its just r+d aswell as gathering parts before i actually take her under the knife... Id like to have the entire drivetrain complete and rebuilt, ready to drop in so that it can be done in a wkend... Nxt will be the SAS w/ wheels and tires, i wanna have the axles completly rebuilt and ready to go aswell as whls and tires already mounted and ready so i can shoot for a wkend project, and so on... My goal with this entire build, is a factory look... I want it look like it rolled out of the factory with a solid front axle

Im open to ideas and feedback... And ill post pics as parts come in and things progress

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
scratch the 350 or 383, ive got a mild 400sbc lined up to buy in a couple wks... goin to pick it up as soon as IRS sends me money... will post pics when i get it

planning the 400 bottom end, comp cam 12-388-4, 350 tbi top end with heads drilled for the steam passeges, 454 tb, and i talked to pcm performance the other day, their gna send me a chip fer 175... probly going to do my elec fan swap when i do the engine

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The 400 im buyin... Still running in the truck

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Painted my rims, just till i get my new procomp wheels... Got some new rubber over winter too... Frstone m/t's...