My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
This all looks great! What gauge sheet metal did you use on your fenders? Also, whats the measurements on the bracket for the struts on the hood?

I'm not sure how thick the metal was on the tandem axle fenders but it was a lot thicker than the 18 ga. I used on the inside of the fenders. I can't remember the specs on the bracket but I think I posted the p/n's so you can look on the mcmaster.com site.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just ordered the gas struts and brackets for the hood from McMaster.com $31.00 shipped. Part numbers if anyone is interested bracket 9512K92 and struts with 90lbs. of force 4138T55

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Just ordered the gas struts and brackets for the hood from McMaster.com $31.00 shipped. Part numbers if anyone is interested bracket 9512K92 and struts with 90lbs. of force 4138T55

They say $31, but it ends up beening something like $41.92 after tax and shipping

Last edited:

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I haven't had anytime to work on the truck in almost two weeks but will have sometime tomorrow and Sunday. Got the sensors mounted on the rear, I had thought they would work in front of the shock and realized there was too much distance for the sensor to move so I moved it forward and it's all good now.
A beer to celebrate!
You must be registered for see images attach

bigboi

Reaction score
Your truck is going to be a template for my 98 rcsb. Absolutely gorgeous man.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks bud. It's nice to see her after 2 weeks:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Stop making me jealous I havnt had time to work on my accuair setup yet. My wife said i had to to build our gate on our house before i could work on my truck because she knows once i get into the truck i won't do anything else. Hopefully i will be starting on it tomorrow.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Getting the front ride height set. I have to make some brackets the will attach to my lower arms.
layed our
ride height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I love this. We both have the mmw arms. Did you use rinuts on the lower mount on the rear for your sensor?

Last edited:

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to win the lottery... truck looks awesome man

Sent from my 350 Vortec TBI powered tablet.