My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am pretty excited to see it on the ground myself. I found a place in Baltimore that will powder coat my MMW arms for $100, so I am dropping them off tomorrow!

firemanifd

Reaction score
What are the size of your tires and what wheel width , is the front different then the back.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
What are the size of your tires and what wheel width , is the front different then the back.

Goodyear Eagle's HP 255/35ZR/20 and they are 8.5 in. wide

Got my MMW arms back yesterday!
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I got to work on the truck for a few hours this afternoon. I got the rear out and the notch and the flip kit as well. Is anyone keeping their ebrake? It would be nice, just don't know if the cables will hit anything when layed out. Old lowering parts are going to be posted on Sunday night if anyone is looking.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to work on the truck for a few hours this afternoon. I got the rear out and the notch and the flip kit as well. Is anyone keeping their ebrake? It would be nice, just don't know if the cables will hit anything when layed out. Old lowering parts are going to be posted on Sunday night if anyone is looking.

Lucky you! I asked the same question for the ebrake no real answer yet

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Lucky you! I asked the same question for the ebrake no real answer yet

I checked your post before I asked again, I'll start a new thread and see who chimes in.

Got a little more work done today, I got all of the brackets cut off of the frame and the shock mounts off of the rear. Also took the gas tank out but had to cut the front strap since the nut was stripped out, so now thinking of a fuel cell between the frame rails in the back.

Also took pics of the drop components that are going up for sale.