My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few people have relocated the cable. It will run where it comes out the firewall. I just deleted mine

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I'll have to see how it works out then, I would like to keep it if I can make it work.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm probably going to just delete mine, I don't recall ever using it when I drove the truck, and I used the one in my current truck for the first time over the weekend and it snapped

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
The only reason I want to keep mine is because bought all new ebrake hardware and installed it. Phillip chimed in and said I can keep it, just have to reroute the cables.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I kept mine for year's, before I went to rear disc's, when I tubbed the firewall I just relocated where the cable comes out.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
just dropped by to see if any new progress has been reported... anxious to see this one lay'd out.

Time is the only thing that is slowing me down right now, I worked on it for a few hours last night and almost finshed clearing the rear of it factory brackets.

You must be registered for see images attach

The pile of brackets and metal from hacking it all off. I'm using a right angle grinder with a cut off wheel and a sawzall, it makes pretty quick work of it but ran out of blades to finish the last spring pad. I really need to get another torch set:(