Motor help please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.car-part.com

Look here you can search the entire south east and see what's out there. I know there are plenty around Augusta but that's 4 plus hours away down the straightest most boring highway I have ever seen.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Lmao! Ment crank.. South Ga. for ya...lol
So if i can find a 88-94 i shouldnt have much to worry about.. Thank you!
My brother in law was trien to sell me a 97 vortec and claimed all i had to do was bolt my intake on it... i knew that didnt sound right :(
any 87-95 Motor will work.

Try to find one from 87-92, 93+ have some different sensor's and harness things.

Reaction score
Haha! We do have Ga boys on here! Was thinking everyone was either north or far west from me :) Yall ever get some spare cash yall gotta hit up CTV Pick N Pull in Moultrie.. All the hard to find parts everyone wants an arm and leg for are super cheap there! Theres a console on here for $250, its $15 there... overheads, handles, doors, caddy clips, anything... cHeAp Fkn beds are all $150.. cant beat that guys

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha! We do have Ga boys on here! Was thinking everyone was either north or far west from me :) Yall ever get some spare cash yall gotta hit up CTV Pick N Pull in Moultrie.. All the hard to find parts everyone wants an arm and leg for are super cheap there! Theres a console on here for $250, its $15 there... overheads, handles, doors, caddy clips, anything... cHeAp Fkn beds are all $150.. cant beat that guys

I just want stuff like a headache rack, maybe done fender flares..doubt id find then at a junk yard though..I've been threw moultre a few times and Augusta is line 45 mins from me up 20..had to go there to limber liquidators to get my flooring..

Tapatapatalk