Monstaliner Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the samples in & was impressed to say the least. Decision has been made on the truck officially with the wife's approval as well. Now I just gotta get the money together to do it, LOL. Goin all black, entire truck including in the bed. Gonna redo the headliner in the Mossy Oak replacement material, Mossy Oak seat covers front & back, Mossy Oak steering wheel cover & floor mats as well. All you'll see when you carck that blacked out door open will be tan/camo. Its gonna look like a purpose built rig when done. Goin with the seat covers to help save this fragile tan cloth interior from stains & wear. At least the covers can be removed & washed when need be. I figure I'll be out about $600 to do everything. And if I can swing tow mirrors, cab lights, side steps & black KC daylighters while I'm at it I'll be happy as a pig in , LOL. There will be progress pics once I can actually start the work. Let the work slowly begin, LOL.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the samples in & was impressed to say the least. Decision has been made on the truck officially with the wife's approval as well.

I'm going to do a whole body paint job with the stuff on my truck... I ordered samples when we were looking at a 69 C20 and dug them. I reordered some more free samples and never got them (either they knew it was a second request for more OR they got ate in the Sandy floods by them in NY and here at the Jersey shore). I ordered the full sample set 2 weeks ago that I'm still waiting on... I'm going with one of the Orange colors, the dark burnt one most likely. When I get the 96 4 door Tahoe for the wife, she wants me to paint it pink camo (pink/green/grey) with the stuff :gr_grin:

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to double post... but I got my samples the other day and have made the choice for my 93 K1500 Blazer! I'm sticking with the two-tone pattern it came with, but top and bottom will be "Detention" (light & bright orange) with a stripe of "Urine Trouble" (slightly oranged yellow) in between. I hope to have it set for an early spring project

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
Wow, forgot to come back here when I was done. You'll notice I did a ty job patching the rear fenders, oh well. I'll do what I should have done to begin with, find a box in good shape and do that! Until then I'm going to abuse the out of the box on this truck, you know why...

Just make sure you guys do good on the surface prep, and no bare metal...

You must be registered for see images attach

Those are about the best I have for pictures of it, not much of a picture taker but I can if requested. When rubbing up against branches and what not in the woods it does leave marks, but you can actually rub them out with your finger and a little spit if need be. Haven't washed it since doing it to see how it cleans up but I imagine those foam brushes at the car was would make it look like new.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Anyone used this stuff? I'm wanting to do a DIY liner but I'm not a big fan of the ones with the rubber bits in it. This claims to be 100% UV/fade resistant & comes in 37 different colors as well as black. I'd like to do my rockers/bumpers/grill & bed in black & the rest in another color. Claims to be scratch & stain resistant as well as gas/solvent & chemical resistant. I went ahead & order some free chips online for samples. Just wondering who has used it & what you thought about it. From the videos it lays down nice & has good color.

My truck will never be a show truck so spending a couple hundred on this stuff VS a regular paint job seems like the route to go. This thing will see mud/salt/sand/snow, basically a daily driver with some light mud/trail/fishin duties.

Here is a link:
http://www.monstaliner.com/

OP^^^

My frame is painted and underlined by Magnet Paint (on mentioned site) and that stuff is the SH*T!!! Awesome!!! Insanely tough- go over rocks and stuff and doesn't leave a scratch. It hardens like enamel, sticks like paint.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looks Awesome! I just bought the same bumper/grill guard but in black off the local craigslist.

OP^^^

My frame is painted and underlined by Magnet Paint (on mentioned site) and that stuff is the SH*T!!! Awesome!!! Insanely tough- go over rocks and stuff and doesn't leave a scratch. It hardens like enamel, sticks like paint.

I'm looking to do the full treatment as well.

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
Looks Awesome! I just bought the same bumper/grill guard but in black off the local craigslist.

I'm looking to do the full treatment as well.

Trade for my chromie? The Chassis Saver paint is incredible stuff as mentioned, very tough and looks great!

Anyone have this stuff on long enough to talk about any peeling issue?

It's not bulletproof by any means, I have already fugged it up but in a sense, I was trying to. I mean, throwing a fence post or a heavy rim used for bonfires is going to damage anything it comes in to contact with when thrown that hard! I might have already mentioned this but yeah, it doesn't like bare metal too well.