Monstaliner Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone else done this stuff yet

im looking for some kinda smooth bedliner stuff to do my interior with, someone suggested this stuff but not sure

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
Definitely do rockauto for parts, sometimes their shipping costs suck but their prices on parts are pretty darn good. Anyway, here's part of the truck done. The gray stripe in the middle is Pyro/Medium Q Gray mixed half half. Can't vouch for it's durability yet for obvious reasons, but I think it looks pretty damn cool.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HELL YES!!! Looks great, alot better than some of the other options thats for sure. I cannot wait to get started on this project. How long have you had it applied?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, how rough is it on your hand when you run your hand over it?

thats the only thing im worried about is how rough it is since its going on the floor in the cab in my truck

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
92k1500chevy

You got any more pics of this job?

I actually just finished the floor of the bed with the last coat and it's 2:29AM. By the grace of god the truck should be re-assembled and ready to run down the road the tail end of this week. I'm blown away by how awesome the Monsta, and the Chassis Saver are. I've got a quart can of POR-15 sitting on one of my toolboxes still and I've gone through 3 quarts of the CS, I doubt I'll even open the POR-15.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, post pics when you get a chance.

I might get e-slapped for this but I'm gonna ask anyway, has anyone looked for or found a place to get a set of camo rain guards for our GMT400's? I'm only finding them for the newer body styles.