Monstaliner Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone used this stuff? I'm wanting to do a DIY liner but I'm not a big fan of the ones with the rubber bits in it. This claims to be 100% UV/fade resistant & comes in 37 different colors as well as black. I'd like to do my rockers/bumpers/grill & bed in black & the rest in another color. Claims to be scratch & stain resistant as well as gas/solvent & chemical resistant. I went ahead & order some free chips online for samples. Just wondering who has used it & what you thought about it. From the videos it lays down nice & has good color.

My truck will never be a show truck so spending a couple hundred on this stuff VS a regular paint job seems like the route to go. This thing will see mud/salt/sand/snow, basically a daily driver with some light mud/trail/fishin duties.

Here is a link:
http://www.monstaliner.com/

98Z71GUY93

Reaction score
read up on jeep forums, a couple guys say they swear buy it for there interiors. you can spray on or roll on. i plan on getting a one gallon kit in black and doing the bottom of the truck as well. seems like good stuff and its fairly cheap for a complete roll on kit. they even have a spray gun for sale on the website if you wanted to spray it. just .02

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I saw this stuff online. I want to do the same thing to my truck snd want to use monstaliner or raptor.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, I know it hasnt been around as long as some of the other brands but I havent seen very many bad reviews. And a couple I saw was just piss poor prep work causing issues which can always happen with a DIY project. I'm gonna do some more research but if it seems to be holding up fine for at least 95% of users & its actually holding its color & the UV rating is true I'll probably buy a black kit & use that first.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've also never heard of this brand before. I've had great luck with herculiner however.