Monstaliner Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really wonder how the colored versions would hold up.

Me too cause I'd like to do my entire exterior but dont want it just all black.

I'm gonna do some more research from users & read as many reviews as I can before throwin down cash on it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Give it a try and then write a review of it on GMT400.

bambam78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck has the top of the bed rails, as well as the rockers done in it, i love the stuff, smooth to the touch, and cleans right up, i'll get some pics of mine tommorow :)

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck has the top of the bed rails, as well as the rockers done in it, i love the stuff, smooth to the touch, and cleans right up, i'll get some pics of mine tommorow :)

Sweet, from what all I read on the Jeep forums I'll most likely buy a kit when I get the extra cash. Cant really find any negative reviews of the stuff & the guy thats a rep for them on the Jeep forum was involved alot with giving advice & updates on orders. Seems like a good company just not parts store shelves type company like Herculiner & Duplicolor.

bambam78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How long u had it, any fade?

I've had it for about 3 months, no fade at all, and no chipping, i was able to do everything with a quart, although i ordered a gallon and a quart just in case lmao, if i get bored one day i'm going to do my frame and bed with the gallon, should be plenty, this stuff rolls on thick!

heres a few pics

You must be registered for see images

I tried to get a close up pic, but on my camera it just showed up black, the texture is just like this

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like that texture. Maybe I'll have to give this a try. Hmmm...