Minnesota Rollcall!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boomer MN

Reaction score
Hello there;
I am from Rogers. Live due north of Cabelas. I am just finishing a LS transplant in our 96 RCLB, 2WD. When ever it gets warmer, let me know.

BoomerMN
Bill

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello there;
I am from Rogers. Live due north of Cabelas. I am just finishing a LS transplant in our 96 RCLB, 2WD. When ever it gets warmer, let me know.

BoomerMN
Bill

I'm in maple grove, we should hook up sometime to see each other's trucks! The LS transplant sounds sick!

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well hello everyone! Maple Plain area for me. About 40 minutes due west of the cities.

-Nick

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Have you ever been to the Ac motors of maple plane Dealer? They Have such awesome trucks there because they are the dealer from Automoive concepts

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you ever been to the Ac motors of maple plane Dealer? They Have such awesome trucks there because they are the dealer from Automoive concepts

Across the street from the small motel? Yea, I've driven by there several times and looked in awe at several of their trucks, but I've never actually stopped.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Across the street from the small motel? Yea, I've driven by there several times and looked in awe at several of their trucks, but I've never actually stopped.

My dad almost bought this truck from them but it sold the day after we test drove it
You must be registered for see images attach

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad almost bought this truck from them but it sold the day after we test drove it
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh man, thats a good looking Duramax! They do have some pretty awesome trucks there. Might have to do a drive by today..

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Oh man, thats a good looking Duramax! They do have some pretty awesome trucks there. Might have to do a drive by today..

it was a 6.2 vortec max it was sooooo awesome it had 4:56's and it turned the tires over with ease :drool:

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda a dead post but what ever happened to the rest of the mn guys? I know there has to be more than like 10 of us!? And so down to meet up and bs!

94' GMC MEGABURB

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda a dead post but what ever happened to the rest of the mn guys? I know there has to be more than like 10 of us!? And so down to meet up and bs!

94' GMC MEGABURB

Where are you located? We really need to plan a meet up or something!