Measurements Please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickpisp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Could someone with an 88-94 with center console take a couple of measurements for me please? I’m trying to figure out what the factory position is.
Something similar to this would be great:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have one here to measure but if you lift your carpet you may discover there are dimples in the floor pan where the bolts go. Factory drills 'em out and welds nuts in on the trucks equipped with the console originally.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That was my first thought but you can’t see dimples under 2 layers of deadening.
The factory jute pad and foil-backed insulation, or added-on sound deadening?

If it's the factory stuff, just lift it up, so you can get the exact intended location.

You could probably also look from underneath..

This pic isn't as useful as it could be due to size (ancient digi cam/ancient pic) but here's a 1994 extended cab with factory console location. You can see the rear bolt holes for the console right alongside the seatbelt receiver holes. See the "rib" across the floor with the 4 holes?

Pic before the disgusting carpet was pulled..

Richard

Nickpisp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Richard, it’s add-on deadener. I know there are no dimples underneath, I just eyeballed it to where it seemed to fit best.