Mean Green's Official Pic/Build thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright the pictures from today just finished uploading! Looks 10X better without the fenderwell trim IMO! The back wheel well trim on both sides was a pain is the ass to get off, ended up taking a vise grip on the back side of the screw and turning it loose from behind. Anyways, here's the pictures! Let me know what you guys think! :cheers:

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

And a reflection shot!

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Looks good!!!!
I've thought of taking mine off also, just not sure it would look good with my two tone paint scheme.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good!!!!
I've thought of taking mine off also, just not sure it would look good with my two tone paint scheme.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

Thanks Robert! I say test it out, pull off one of them and see what you think! It's pretty simple to do, and if you don't like it you can always screw it back on again!

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man you do some great work, I really like how you did the enclosures for your speakers. Truck looks way nicer without the trim, but it does need to be lifted.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man you do some great work, I really like how you did the enclosures for your speakers. Truck looks way nicer without the trim, but it does need to be lifted.

Thank you! A lift has been contemplated for a long time now for this truck, the thing that keeps holding me back is that I DD this truck quite often. So with the way gas prices are already, and the 11-13 mpgs that I currently get, I don't want to dip down into the single digit MPG's :rofl:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys here's a bit of an update, the remote start I ordered should be here on Thursday. So I'm thinking I'll clear my schedule for Friday and start the install. I have to first completely remove the junk DEI remote start that's currently on my truck before I can install the new remote start unit. And I FINALLY get a chance to clean up all the under dash wiring that is a mess due to the current remote start. Which the previous owner said was supposedly installed by a PRO INSTALLER!!! I would not call whoever installed in a pro, most likely some 18 year old kid at best buy or something. There's a birds nest of wires under the dash from that POS remote start that is currently on the truck, so when I'm done with it I will have a very neat and clean under dash wiring set up! I will also be doing a few other things to the truck this weekend as well. I should be able to have everything done by sometime on Saturday hopefully!

Here is a list of things that I plan to do in the near future:

-Remote Start Install
-New Fuel Filter
-New Coil
-New Cap & Rotor
-Possibly looking at doing an Electric Fan Swap (Using a Lincoln Mark VIII 18" Dual Speed Fan)
-New Tires before the snow starts falling
-Projector Retrofit (Bi-Xenon Morimoto mini H1 5.0 Projectors, with 5K white CCL Angel Eyes on the shrouds)