Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95SAS

Reaction score
Sad to say but I also did not have a good experience with Baron. On 3/20 I put in a $240 order and was assured it would be at my door in 7-10 days. On 4/10 called him and a few minutes later got a call back that it was boxed and ready for mail. After repeated calls and emails on 5/14 I get an apology and that the PO lost it and that he had doubles made and would send out and take care of the PO himself. Last I heard from him.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
What did you buy for $240?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question!

What I haven't mentioned in this thread is that parts of the Uber harness in rehab have come apart. I learned this recently from Rehabs current owner that the wires that go to the aux light switches have pulled out of the connectors for pretty much no reason. I remember looking at them during the installation and thought they looked a lil sketchy but blindly trusted barons work. I'm just lucky that didn't come back to bite me by causing a fire....

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

95SAS

Reaction score
I purchased the big 4 kit 0awg, 4 hi mod and all new grounds.

95SAS

Reaction score
I came home from work today to find a heavy box from Mean Green!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.