Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Ok...now im seriously calling the :wtf: card here....he drops off the map again...and ships out sporadically...well that just f*cking settles it...he did screw me over...that is total :bs: :banghead:

I've tried to stay out of this but that's some Bs sorry to hear about it

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Edit: wrong thread.

On topic, this is pure bs! People need to honor their word, their business and their customers... :nono:

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I've seen tons of threads like this over the years on various forums. Formerly good guys that get in trouble and drag on like this until they finally disappear. I know it's frustrating for the people that have bought stuff. I'd love to see everyone get behind the distressed seller and figure out a win/win. I'm sure it's mostly embarrassment that's keeping the seller from communicating. And the way everyone goes for the throat that has him lying about stuff.

I'd like to ask him what would help get things back on track. If his business plan isn't sustainable, then what would at least get him even so he can close his doors honorably.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I think I picked up in the couple thread I've read that he's outsourcing some of this stuff? I'd bet that he can't fund getting some of your orders made and that's why you're not getting yours and other people are getting theirs.

One things that kills guys like this is inventory sitting on his shelves from minimum orders he has to place. I bet he has inventory that could be turned into cash to help him move the orders he's stuck on along.

I'd be willing to buy something he has in stock to help him make a small business in a post crash world work. If several of us did that, then it might work out.

Of course without him communicating, this is all my assumption and we all know what that's worth. I could be totally off base and the guy is a ****** that does screw people over for fun and profit. In which case, his address doesn't seem like a super secret. Y'all could easily get his local law to visit him on your behalf.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Not likely. As long as it seems to take, I doubt he keeps a large inventory ready to go but rather makes most of the stuff to order.

It seems more like someone that started making too much money with not enough work and got carried away in his spending and forgot to continue running his business. I've seen similar cases multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.