Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well....i was holding off on this for awhile while i gathered my thoughts to avoid this becoming a troll or bitchfest....Now that i have had some time to think about the situation and weigh in the fact that Baron did have some family health problems in January. With that said that while i am sympathetic to that i can only be so tolerant.....So here we go......

Timeline as best as i recall it....

January 31st 2013: $300 sent to Baron for the following: Two custom switch panels for my GMT400s that i had at the time. One being a full switch panel for Rehab and the other being a switch/gauge panel for Vegas. Both of these were to be built out of radio delete pockets for 88-94 interior. An Autometer Boost gauge was to be ordered at this time as well. Another item in this transaction was to be a wireless control set up for off road lighting for the Trailblazer.

January-August 2013: I am sent continuous updates as to project status. Around July the deal was changed slightly to now have the Switch/Gauge panel built out of a larger housing to become a console insert. As of this time the only progress pics i have are of the full switch panel that was made for Rehab. Deal changed due to the fact that i had traded Rehab off for the S10 Blazer around this time frame.

August 2013: Last contact made and last status update was that the console insert was to be painted and all items to be shipped by end of month.

Last week of August 2013 - January 31st 2014: No contact made though several attempts were made from my end. During this time the aforementioned Family health problems occur. So for January i can def understand the lack of contact.

February 2014-Current: Baron returns to forum and attempts to make contact reestablished after he asks me to call him. As everyone knows i tried several times on the days he asked me to call...yet no contact even though i had seen him posting during those days. During march i receive a PM from Baron mentioning that he has been attempting to contact me via Skype. This seems plausible though the only numbers even close to what he mentioned to watch for (the +100 starting digits of a Skype call) were linked to a credit agency that has been hassling me over a phone that stabby was supposed to take care of...but that's another story all together...Which brings us to current day. To this date no further contact was made either via phone or Pm. I have replied to said pm and mentioned i do use skype and would have it signed in if he wanted me to do so. I have not received a reply to this pm however. I did try to call again once last week and once this week and both went straight to voice mail. When the lack of contact was mentioned in his threads i even mentioned that if we could get this resolved at that time i would be willing to forgive and possibly order more items in the future. However...well this has passed. I have had discussions with MOBs about Baron in the past and lets just say Mobs does not have nice things to say...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sucks that people are willing to screw people over like that no morals or ethics appearently. The worst part is how he came back and tried to get more money from people. Id say at this point you pretty much gotta give up on him

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Sucks that people are willing to screw people over like that no morals or ethics appearently. The worst part is how he came back and tried to get more money from people. Id say at this point you pretty much gotta give up on him

That's pretty much where im at at this stage...

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have yet to receive an answer to my email. I will never buy anything from him again. It sucks that you have to deal with a low life like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, its to bad it got to this... we've had multiple chats about this situation too ... His products are good too, I have all the stuff he was offering like the 4-hi mod, ground straps, Reverse camera. Ive yet to use it yet, but in all honesty.. the stuff feels like great quality!! I hope after this he sees it and gets everything buttoned up for you Chris!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I was interested in the 4 hi, ground strap kit and the big 3 upgrade. They all seem to be excellent products. I may change my mind if everything were to be resolved with Chris.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Sadly given we are at this stage i dont know if it will ever be resolved. Heck...how difficult is it to send a pm or a text anymore? Or an email for that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.