Me and all my trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Wow man, you've already met me in your Dually thread, but I haven't seen this one yet. You've had a lot of trucks, and hard times, glad you could be here today, that wreck was terrible. Anyhow, welcome to GMT400, I hope you enjoy it here!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Welcome...
As I was looking through and saw the first 3 3500hd's I wondered if you knew richard.... then his popped up. Like previously mentioned you are the second person in the past 2 weeks to join that has had or has one of his old trucks.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your wrecks man, I hope everything gets better for you. I knew that black 3500HD looked familiar. I seen Richards build threads on his breaking bowties website from a link I followed from his craigslist ads. I gotta tell you that that black truck is a beast!! Welcome to the site man, is Richard on this forum too?

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your wrecks man, I hope everything gets better for you. I knew that black 3500HD looked familiar. I seen Richards build threads on his breaking bowties website from a link I followed from his craigslist ads. I gotta tell you that that black truck is a beast!! Welcome to the site man, is Richard on this forum too?

I am not sure if he is or not I will have to ask him next time I see him.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the fourm!
Do i remember that c-10 from a welding truck website? If it's the one i am thinking of doesn't it have a cummins in it? and sas'd?

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the fourm!
Do i remember that c-10 from a welding truck website? If it's the one i am thinking of doesn't it have a cummins in it? and sas'd?

The C-10 does not have the Cummins, I have a C/30 that I did a 4x4 swap on and stuffed a cummins in, It is still a long way from finished right now however.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, You can replace the ride but ya cant replace a life...Glad to see you made it through those bad times..

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome to the fourm!

Ah yes, I also knew I recognized the name from somewhere. The good ol' weldingweb!