Me and all my trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you're still with us today. That must have been a bad one.

Whats up with Richard? I see a lot of new members here who have bought his trucks. Why's he getting rid of all of them?

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you're still with us today. That must have been a bad one.

Whats up with Richard? I see a lot of new members here who have bought his trucks. Why's he getting rid of all of them?

Richard is just working his butt of driving wrecker, he has a 58 Chevy Apache now on a 94 C/30 frame, it is pretty slick.

You know how projects are, you work on them for a while then often times pass them on to someone else to have fun with once you have had yours. Although I was pretty surprised when he sold his 94 extended cab.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I just noticed your sig. "I swear at it!!!" Haha all I've got to say is 12v.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just noticed your sig. "I swear at it!!!" Haha all I've got to say is 12v.

I couldn't agree more. Not sure if this truck will get a 12 valve or another big block when this one is wore out. We will see.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
:welcome: from Mississippi!!! You have had quite the 400 collection!!!

Sorry about the wrecks.......you must be one tough kid!!!