Me and all my trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum here, I am glad to see a site dedicated to the GMT 400's

Many of you are probably going to recognize me from other sites, I do get around online quite a bit.

Here are my GMT 400's in chronological order.

My 1998 Chevy K1500, I had it 3 days and had a very bad wreck, never got any pictures of it before it was wrecked. :(

You must be registered for see images attach

After it I bought a 1997 K2500 with the Vortec 7.4, I loved that truck, I really regret selling it. It was one of the best vehicles I have owned.

This truck is a 1995 C1500, it is special to me because it was my grandmothers (mothers side) truck, she passed away in 2007, I purchased the truck from her estate, in 1998 my grandfather (dad's side) was having issues driving his truck because it was a clutch and his knee was going out on him, I wound up giving the truck to him and he still has it, I will get it back one day, hopefully not soon!

The next GMT 400 was this 1995 3500HD that was part of a business deal that went south.

I did a lot of work to this truck and put down a lot of hard miles towing in it only to get burned by my partner.

Then I bought this 1994 3500HD with a Dynamic 701 It was a go getting machine.

I used it to tow a lot of cars, actually I towed over 1500 cars with that truck, it made me some money!

One of the projects it drug home was a 1993 3500HD I bought from a friend. It was a project that was just never able to happen, I was going to make a heavier duty wrecker out of it because it had the 84" cab to axle it would have been great for impounding or repoing heavier trucks.

It is hard to tell in each picture, but I am actually towing a trailer behind it as well, that was a long trip home but she made it just fine.

I got the 93 on partial trade for building a frame and installing a sneeker unit in my friends 94 3500HD,

Eventually I bought it from him and wound up installing the bed off of my white 94 on it.

And the White 94 got stripped down and rebuilt and turned into a welding rig.

Then I got this truck, it is a 1995 2500 base model work truck with a 350 and NV4500.

I had a 2000 GMC 2500 that I had got for throwing the engine out of it into a friends truck, he gave me what was left.

I wound up combining the two into a pretty descent little work truck.

I took the frame from the 2000 and turned it into a trailer with the old work body on it.

That was a pretty cool setup.

Finally we get to my 97 GMC 3500 Crew Cab dually.

I only had this truck for a few months, but in those few months from November 11 - February 12 I had a blast with it. Drove it over 8500 miles.

My first time back to Montana in several years:

And here I am having lunch with my dad, he has a 04 3500 Duramax, a couple of days later when trying to figure out what was wrong with his defrosters we would find out how superior the GMT400 is as a truck. The GMT 800 is junk imho.

Sadly a pothole in Nebraska killed my truck, the insurance decided to total it. That was a pretty sad day.

It really hurt too because the truck had 6 brand new tires on it. If I had been close to home I would have swapped them for used tires, but there is just no way I could.

That brings me to my next project.

Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday I will be running up to Dallas to pick up this truck:

It is a 2000 GMC C3500 Dually with the Vortec 7.4, it has 151,000 on it, the body is pretty clean, the interior too. I have already been ordering a ton of parts for it. The guy I am getting it from took it down and had a B&W turnover ball installed in it for me.

That is because with it I am probably also going to be bringing this trailer back from Dallas.

It is a 26' deck, 21K goose neck. It is going to be great because I have been wanting this trailer for a very long time.

When I make the trip to go get it I will be posting pics on my build thread:

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?12638-2000-GMC-3500-amp-Gooseneck

I will be looking forward to getting to know you all over on this board, glad to be here - MrBeast

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
welcome and tell me how you crashed your first truck that looks BAD! your lucky to be alive by the looks of it

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome and tell me how you crashed your first truck that looks BAD! your lucky to be alive by the looks of it

I had a guy who was in the country illegaly get hyped up on meth and turn his car sideways in front of me on the interstate.

It left me with a bit of a headache:

I am supposed to be dead, I am just too awnry and stubborn to give up the ghost!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I had a guy who was in the country illegaly get hyped up on meth and turn his car sideways in front of me on the interstate.

It left me with a bit of a headache:

I am supposed to be dead, I am just too awnry and stubborn to give up the ghost!

o wow and i cant see the picture

edit now it works

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Welcome to gmt400! I recognize your white and black wreckers from reading posts on the 3500HD forum. What all do you have left of the previous trucks?